Response and Relief
As we PRO-ACTIVELY anticipate the impacts of the Corona-Virus within our church and city, we have prepared 3 ways for you to join us in responding to the needs that will arise.
Here are 3 ways you can help bring relief:
1. GIVING… to our COVID-19 relief fund. We have prepared a COVID-19 benevolence fund and are receiving donations. You can give online under the GIVING tab at mychristfamily.org and choose the COVID-19 Relief Fund drop-box. You can also mail or drop off your check to the church office.
2. SUPPLIES… are being collected by our church at our office. We are receiving non-perishable items every SATURDAY morning from 9am-12pm. These supplies will be made available as needs arise within our church and community.
These items can include:
* Non-Perishable Foods
* Canned Goods
* Hygiene Products
* Cleaning Supplies
* Paper Towels
* Toilet Paper
* Gift Certificates to supermarkets of between $5-$25
We are working with Feeding South Florida for all other food needs.
You can follow: https://feedingsouthflorida.org/covid19/
For questions regarding supplies, please contact Pastor Jonathan at 305-282-2569
3. VOLUNTEERING… for case-by-case needs that arise.
There are 3 ways for you to volunteer:
* First, we will need volunteers to respond to special case-by-case needs of individuals and families.
* Second, we need people to make phone calls of support and prayer.
* Third, we will have door hangers prepared to pass around our neighborhoods informing others that we as Christ Family Church are available for prayer, counseling, and serving needs.
For questions regarding how you can volunteer, please contact pastor Jose at 786-247-3540.
If you have any questions, please contact us at